Life

      Poetry ...

          My life isLife looking for me



Life , My Life Is Looking For Me , Alfaaz Ankahy Say ...
Life






















                  Life ... very beautiful my life,
                    Life blossomed in the eighteen 
                    years of childhood,

                 Smiling innocently in moments ... my life
                  Regardless, fearless trails will
                  keep life alive like a deer,


Life , My Life Is Looking For Me , Alfaaz Ankahy Say ...
Lif

                           A  cute child ... safe living 
                          under the shadow of Mother and Father, 
                          In easy-going youth ... 

               life dissolving the juice of gamut in the ears
                 In dreams, Anklet sound ...
                     lives of beautiful thoughts,

              In sorrow, part of the hardships… 
              life of your happiness, stealing ownership,
              Unaware

            In the heart beating on unknown sounds, 
            always, Strom, life is stirring,

           In a dreamy way, life becomes a mustache.
           In the noise of rains,
            electricity, clouds
           Aashiq, crazy life
          
Life , My Life Is Looking For Me , Alfaaz Ankahy Say ...

            Lover-Dreams (Mehboob-e-Khwab),  

                      in the chest, awake life,
                      New life, a new twist, 
                      life in the footpaths ...

                  New land, life finding its existence
                  in a new paradise,
                  Leaving the dream world, 
                  I step on a new journey ... This is my life.

                 Some said, some untold, unknown life.

                 Sometimes silent... 
                 Sometimes life makes noise.
                 Never seeks identity, 
                 life makes an identity.

                Lost or regained something, 
                what life has gained?
                Search, yet it remained incomplete.

               I am like, in the chest, she keeps getting up...
               This life kept searching for its existence.

               Wanted something, got something else... 
                you have a life.
               Moments past wishes still survived.
               Don't know where this life will take

              I have written to you… today again… 
              with a pen,
              My identity tells me .... life.

 Life , My Life Is Looking For Me , Alfaaz Ankahy Say ...


            I have stopped and started reading, 
             nowadays, you
          Then every moment, every moment, 
          something will remind you of life.

           Do not get lost ... while searching for you ...
           Will be remembered…... 
           something incomplete, full life.
           Heart said again… seems…
          there are still some left…
         Me… Then there is something like this
          seek… My life….

Comments

Popular Posts