# Dreams of Incomplete Desires

      #Dreams of incomplete DESIRES .....

# Dreams  of Incomplete Desires 





Every part of life is incomplete 

I find, "What is that which is full in me" 

Dream is broken , the scattered from 

In the morning ...

I agree, save 

I'll combine a -2 piece again.

On the lips, decorate a smile ....

  Laughing 

 I'll smile at every face 

  Becoming an Ik Joker like ...

  Chest pain 

  Punish myself    
      
          Ahead of this world

 in any rituals , or any  relationship ...

  I'm afraid ....  sometimes 

     That someone in my laughter 

 Choose not to take my prick of my Heart 

Which sticks out every night in my heart 

  In silent darkness of closed rooms 

 Night seasons silent ....

You fall asleep  ....when you sleep

        Then we'll make ........ some dreams

                         #  Of   " Incomplete_ Desires "

Comments

Popular Posts